- Self Tanner for face and body
- Builds even tan gradually
- Develops natural, glowing color
- Minimal odor, non-irritating
- Safe for skin because it’s sunless
- Works well after using Divine Skin Hydrator
HOW TO USE AGELESS SUN SELF TANNER
Self-tanning is equally about application and a great product. You wouldn’t try to get a great tan all in one day at the beach – self-tanning also works best done gradually. Apply for 3- 4 days in a row to build your tan. Start a week before you want to have that glow!
1. Exfoliate – start with as even a surface as possible by using Rough Love body scrub all over, concentrating on feet, ankles, and elbows.
2. Even application – we have all had self- tanner take too dark on dry areas of our skin . To avoid this, apply Divine skin hydrator after your shower, then apply Ageless Sun self-tanner. Using Divine before applying self tanner helps Ageless sun absorb more evenly.
3. Take your time – begin with small amounts of Ageless sun self-tanner applied to a small area of your skin. Many times streaking occurs due to applying a small amount of product to a large area.
4. Let it dry – this may be the most important rule of all! Be sure to let Ageless Sun completely dry on your skin. This will avoid annoying streaking from clothing.
5. Build your tan – apply Ageless Sun for 3- 4 days in a row to gradually build your tan. Once you have a nice tan, you can expect it to need refreshing in about a week.
6. Another helpful tip – you will need to reapply Ageless Sun more frequently to areas of your legs that you shave.
Directions for Face: Apply a small amount evenly to entire face, beginning at forehead and work thoroughly into skin.
Directions for Legs and Body: Apply product evenly by starting at ankles to knee, then knee to upper thigh applying to one leg at a time. Be sure you are applying evenly; continue same for other leg. Elbows and knees should be done last since skin on these areas is rougher and may look darker. When working around ankles and top of foot, apply as even as possible and feather in so a natural look is achieved.
Always rinse hands after each application. Apply every 3 to 4 days to maintain.
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dihydroxyacetone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Polygly-ceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG -10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Beeswax,Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride,Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben,Ethylparaben, Isobutyparaben