Did You Mist Me?
Dual action hydrating and soothing spray
Gives your face and body the water binding boost it needs. Contains Lavender Hydrosol infused with Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin B5, and sodium PCA, all components of your skin’s natural moisture factor and just a hint of Lavender essential oil.
- naturally soothes with Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E, NAPCA
- Lavender Hydrosol infused with Hyaluronic acid, we purposely choose local lavender
- Hyaluronic hydrating toner for face, body & scalp, and use before make-up
- best soothing spray for irritated skin, dermatitis, itchy skin. and calms redness and irritation, after sun spray
- Mist before makeup to create a perfect smooth palette
- Mist to freshen make up and hydrate during the day
- Cooling relief from hot flashes
- Dries clean, leaving your skin hydrated and supple
- The convenient spray is excellent for an itchy back
- Gluten, sulfate and paraben free, not-tested-on-animals, Hint of Lavender essential oil
Directions: Close eyes; hold 8 to 10 inches from your face and mist. Spray on your face, body or scalp to instantly soothe and rehydrate thirsty skin. Lightly mist to refresh make-up and cool during the day. Calms dry itchy skin, reduces redness, anti-inflammatory.
Ingredients: Water, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.
Haylea Champagne –
I am absolutely in love with this mist!!!! My child who is five years old does not like lotion on her skin. So I apply the mist me product and it helps relieve her dry itchy skin as well as brings a cooling sensation. The smell of lavender is a nice sent as well.
Jeantte Mooney –
I sprayed Did You Mist Me on a spot on my hand that was itching like crazy! One spray did the trick and the itching stopped. I also use Mist Me prior to my moisturizer and make up. Great product.
Becca James –
I LOVE did you mist me! It really works on those nasty hot flashes!
I also love love it under my make up. Wonderfully resets my make up in the afternoon also.